Saturday, November 24, 2012

LOL at the Lake

We had such a fun day at Mr. Eddie's lake last weekend.  The weather was gorgeous, and it was just a little slice of heaven for Noah, what with all the sticks.  Emma had fun too and made a few new baby friends.  I took over camera duty, and I have a ton of great pics and a full blog post in the making, but this picture had me cracking up laughing last night.  We attempted to get an updated grandkid picture with Baby Taylor included.  Well, it all started off as an epic fail since Morgan had just taken off in the paddle boat.  We forged ahead anyway, and this is one of the best outtakes.  I love Seth's face, and the fact that he is holding a squirmy Emma, so he can't stop Noah from poking him in the face. 

1 comment:

MHT said...

Love our cousins!