Me: "Were you planning on taking Noah to the cupcake house this morning?"
Dean: "That or ride bikes. I was going to give him a choice."
Me: "Do you mind adding another choice? I need a couple things from Target."
Dean: "Um... So instead of doing something fun for Noah, you're sending us grocery shopping."
Me: "Noah loves Target. Should we add 'Go to Target, and buy milk' as a choice, and see what he says?"
Dean (with confidence): "Sure!"
Me (two minutes later): "Noah, three choices to do something fun with Daddy. 1. Ride bikes, 2. The cupcake house, and 3. Go to Target and buy milk."
Noah (without hesitation): "Um... go to Target and buy milk."
What can I say the boy loves him some Target!
Time For Some Bowling!
15 years ago
1 comment:
When Blake was Noah's age it use to drive Jeff crazy because he would say, "I love to shopping!" Remember??? Part of making everything that you do fun!
Post a Comment