Monday, December 10, 2007

I Love This Picture!

If you read my blog, you more than likely got a Christmas card from me, and if you got a Christmas card from me and you read my blog, you pretty much know that I used the same picture that was posted here. I tried to take another one. I really did, but I just couldn't recreate the moment. It is my favorite picture of Noah to date. I love it so much that I have it everywhere.

I mean everywhere. Not only is it on our Christmas card, but it is posted on our refrigerator. It is the wallpaper on my cell phone and on my computer. It is framed in our dining room. It is even the gift tags for all our Christmas gifts. Like I said, I am totally addicted to this picture. The funniest part of the picture is what was happening outside of the frame. This is how Noah was dressed that day. I mean... it was game day!

1 comment:

Blair said...

I love it! it really is the cutest picture! love the LSU pants!