I am thinking that Noah is coming out of a major growth spurt. It was only a few weeks ago that he was starting to fit into his really cute 9 month clothes, and he is already growing out of them. I guess this is a lesson learned. Don't save the good stuff because if you do, they might not fit anymore! I can't officially weigh him because I already packed up the baby scale. I think that Daddy is tempted to go get it from storage. I did do the unofficial, weigh yourself with baby, weigh yourself without. I think he is close to 20.5 pounds.
Yesterday, I did a little "out with the old and in with the new." I packed up all his too little clothes and did a little shopping for a few new things. No one tells you that when your baby grows out of 9 month clothes, you have officially inched closer to toddler hood. And when said baby is a boy, moving out of baby clothes and into toddler clothes means goodbye cute onesies and rompers and hello cargo pants and polos. I figured I'd try out a bit of the cool stuff. You know... get ready for Miami. How do you like Noah's new look?
1 comment:
he is growing up so fast! what a cutie. I think he looks like Seth in that picture.
Post a Comment