Monday, April 7, 2008

Who Doesn't Love a Grilled Cheese Sandwich?

We had our first showing yesterday, so we had to make ourselves scarce in the afternoon. Noah and I dropped off Daddy at Panera Bread, so he could do some studying. We went off and ran a few errands. When we were done, we still had some time to kill, so we hung out at Panera for a little while. I decided to let Noah try out a grilled cheese sandwich from the kid's menu. He totally loved it! At first, I was pulling off pieces and giving it to him in small bites. He kept eating and eating. He downed about half the sandwich (minus the crust). So, then I gave him the second half, and let him take his own bites. He almost ate the entire sandwich. Guess I should take a cue from Noah and start introducing some more table foods.

No comments: