Thursday, April 10, 2008

They're (Almost) Here!

It wasn't very long ago that I was so excited that Noah could finally sit like a big boy in the cart at Target. Lately, much to my dismay, Noah has improved on his cart riding skills. It is not uncommon for Noah to sit sideways, turn around, try to stand up... when it comes to cart riding, he's a big fan of anyway but the right way.

Yesterday, we made a quick trip to Target. I put Noah into the cart, and he immediately turned around to face backwards. I saw him leaning forward, and I just knew he was getting ready to take a bite out of the metal basket. We were without our cart cover, so I put my hand between his mouth and the cart to prevent him from getting a mouthful of germs, and guess what! I felt a sharp poke. One of those pesky teeth had broken through his gums. Woo Hoo! I knew they were on there way. I did manage to catch a shot of them today. Ouch! Can you feel his pain?


Today he has been a drooly, snotty fountain, and a little bit grumpy too. I am hoping the other one does its thing, so we can carry on our way. I would like my happy little baby that's a good sleeper back please.

No comments: