Monday, May 26, 2008

Are We Havin' Fun Yet?

Grammy left today. She came for a visit and this time fun was not on the agenda. With t-minus 2 weeks and 3 days to closing and with Daddy's nose stuck in a book, I needed some serious reinforcements to get things packed and organized. Gram came ready to work, and things are pretty much as packed as they can be... I had to draw the line on eating off of paper plates for the next three weeks and living out of a suitcase, but what would I do without Gram's help! Thank you Mom for all your hard work and for the super yummy spaghetti. I think we actually may be able to eat on it until Wednesday. I promise one day you can visit and relax and enjoy yourself.

We did have another visitor this weekend - Uncle PNut and his girlfriend, Christine. They came with their little long-haired Chihuahua, Gizmo. Yes... a dog spent the night in our house. I am so growing. I told Charles that if the puppy was as nice, quiet, and not scary as him then he could bring him along. And, guess what I have no complaints about the little pup. I will even admit that he is a cute little thing. See?

I think Noah even enjoyed having Gizmo around. There was just one incident in the kitchen. Gizmo was checking Noah out while Noah was checking Gizmo out. Noah's checking out included some touching, and he reached out and grabbed a big chunk of hair. Gizmo let out a yelp, and Charles scooped him up, not wanting him to retaliate on Noah. Noah on the other hand, laid down on the floor with his head in his hands. I am thinking he felt bad for hurting the puppy or maybe he thought he was going to be in trouble. Either way, it was really cute.

Uncle PNut came bearing gifts. Thanks for all the fun new toys! Who knew packaging could be so much fun?

Noah is showing Uncle PNut how he can walk. Who needs to walk alone, when there is always someone there to hold your hand?

For those of you who don't know, Uncle PNut (aka Charles) is a super talented artist. Here is a picture of the guitar he painted for the Wildflower Festival. Is that awesome or what?!?


1 comment:

Robinson Family said...

This makes me miss Texas so much! Especially Austin. Those are GREAT guitars. Looks like you all had a blast. Noah is such a big boy and is as cute as ever!