Getting my exercise. Practicing forward rolls at little gym, Noah remembered to tuck his head when I turned him upside down.
I love snacks. Shopping at Target, Noah almost fell out of the cart trying to get to the snacks on the baby aisle. I had to open the yogurt melts immediately.
Ooey, gooey baby kisses. While feeding Noah a delicious dinner of avocado, peaches and chicken, I was doing a silly dance in front of his high chair. Not only did I get a laugh, I also got two slobbery hands grabbing onto my ears, pulling me in for a big open mouthed kiss.
The sweetest little boy. Bedtime routine is bath, book, nurse, rock, and bed. Three nights I put him down wide awake, and he went down without a a single waah, and slept all night.
Following the leader. During his bath, I soaped up Noah’s belly and told him to “scrub his belly,” and he gave his belly a scrubby rub.
Time to play. Having a blast playing trucks. Building block towers and knocking them down.
Slowly starting to wean. We've dropped down to four nursings a day. This is down from about a million... I mean six or eight. Noah handled it like a champ. And you know what, if gives us so much more time to play! Apparently, this is going to be rougher on momma than on Noah.
No comments:
Post a Comment