Sunday, May 4, 2008

All Night Long

In all the sleep books I've read (and I've read a lot), the "experts" say that sleeping through the night means babies will sleep in 5 hour stretches. For someone who pre-baby enjoyed a minimum of 8 hours on a regular basis, 5 hour stretches were pretty hard to adjust too. In his 11 months, Noah has had his ups and downs when it comes to sleep. He started out great, moved to ok, got to down right terrible, but finally, at the risk of jinxing the whole darn thing... This week he has been awesome! Noah slept through the night, 4 out of 6 nights!! And not just "sleeping through the night" like the baby books say. I'm talking 12 hours straight of rest for dear Mister No. Now if only, I could get to bed early, maybe I could cash in on some of that rest.

No comments: