Here are a few of things that made me laugh today.
I was sad to miss out on the annual "get your Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving" shopping adventure this year. Usually my sister and her friends head to Houston for the trip, but Miami is a little too far, and I don't think they could have afforded the cost of shipping back all their goodies. And really, I don't think there would have been room for me in the car. Way to help out the economy ladies!
Noah struggled going down for his nap today. His new thing, as he tosses and turns himself to sleep, is to throw everything out of his crib. Apparently today even his pants were a little too much to handle. This is how I found him a few minutes ago.
This one actually made me laugh yesterday, but it did make me laugh again when I was uploading my pictures. I dressed Noah for bed last night in a new pair of Saints pajamas in honor of Monday Night Football. Although a fan of the Saints, Noah was not a fan of the pj's. I had to change him before bedtime. He could not get to his belly button, and it caused much frustration. He refused to sleep until we switched back to pants and t-shirt.
No comments:
Post a Comment