Monday, November 3, 2008

I Think I'll Go To Boston, Part Two

We hit Boston at a perfect time of year. Fall. It was so beautiful to see the change of season. I am not sure the pictures do the colors justice.

Simply gorgeous. It must be God's way of easing the New Englanders into the harsh winter ahead.

This tree was behind a church near Jessica and Tommy's apartment. I counted four different colors of leaves.

On Saturday, we walked through a huge park that boarded the Charles River. We were headed for a playground.

After spending lots of time in his stroller, Noah was pretty excited to get out and stretch his legs.

Here is our attempt at a family photo. Noah was not interested, but instead wanted to walk around more.

We finally made it to the park where Noah enjoyed playing with Daddy.

On Saturday, Noah turned 17 months old. And, at just shy of three feet, he is getting to be such a big boy. No more baby. Sniff.

No comments: