Our family of three spent a wonderful weekend in Boston visiting our very good friends, Tommy and Jessica. Tommy and Jessica added a little one to their family since last we saw them, and we were all very excited to meet Baby Amanda. The weather was gorgeous although a bit chilly. Boston is a city made for walking, so we all bundled up and headed out into the cold.
Here is Amanda getting bundled up in her stroller.
Here is Noah all bundled up in his stroller.
It was so great to catch up with Jessica. We had lots of time to chat on our walks. Talking about babies and breastfeeding and how incredibly stylish she is and that one day I hope to dress just like her.
Our big outing on our first day in Boston was going to the New England Aquarium. Here is our crew all ready to head that way.
It is funny because every town Dean and I have visited with Noah, we've said we were going to the aquarium.We actually made it to the aquarium, and Noah had a great time. I had very few pictures come out since the aquarium was so dark. I really think the highlight was checking out the jellyfish. So beautiful.
We headed to lunch at a restaurant called the Green Dragon Tavern where the guys were excited to dine on lobster. Jessica and I were pretty excited ourselves to be able to eat our lunch in peace since our little ones were napping in their respective strollers. 

No comments:
Post a Comment