Aquamarine. Actually it was more like yellow, 2 blue, and red, but the color turned out quite nice. Noah is a creature of habit, so every night he knows that after bath is bed. This could somewhat explain his reluctance to get into the bath at the end of the day. He's usually fine once in the tub. He can't resist tub toys and water to splash. I picked up these tub colors at Target a while ago, and Dean and I have found that they make the transition from wet to dry a little easier. We've even started letting him pick out his own colors. Of course, only once he figured out the tablets went in the water and not in his mouth. So, now he shoves his whole hand in the jar, pulls out several, and tosses them in one by one. Then he gives the water a little swish swish with his hands, and usually tries to climb in fully clothed. Maybe one day I will let him, but today was not that day.
Elmo tub tints rock!
2 comments:
Those are cool. My girls would love them! I am going to have to get some.
Those look neat! I have seen them at Target, but never bought any. Looks like Noah had a good time mixing the colors.
Post a Comment