
Noah is 1 inch and 4.5 pounds from being over the weight/height limit for his big boy
carseat. Who would have thought at
12 months that my 28 month old baby boy would be so big.

No it's not Christmas, but I figured my little boy deserved his very own bicycle. Noah is loving practicing riding up and down the hallways while Momma serenades him with "Bicycle Race" by Queen.

We spent some time catching up with old friends earlier this week. After lunch at Chick-
fil-A, Noah, Aidan, and Olivia did some playing in the kiddie area. After feeling out the ground level, he ventured up to the upper level. Although, I don't think he liked it that much, I was so proud of my little guy for giving it a try all by himself.

In an effort to get into the Halloween spirit, Noah and I decorated pumpkin cookies this week. Here is Noah examining his handiwork. He was way more interested in the candy corns than the actual cookie. Momma was too. OK... there is something I like about Halloween.

Noah is so good about sitting down for mealtime lately, but he does like to choose where he eats. Lately, he likes to sit on the
barstools at the counter. It is just about the cutest thing ever. Almost as cute as him drinking out of a juice box. Precious.
1 comment:
Wow! How tall is Noah? Charlotte has the same carseat and she still has a ways to go before she outgrows it...I think. Now I need to go double check that!
Post a Comment