1. Christmas t-shirts: I'm not sure if I've mentioned my love of Etsy, so if I haven't... I love Etsy. I would love to give you a list of my favorite gift ideas from Etsy but several blog readers are getting super cute things from these shops. But, I will share this shop and this shop where Noah's two precious Christmas tees are from.
2. Christmas tree: Nothing puts me in the mood for the holiday like a decorated Christmas tree. Ours is so pretty this year. We make a big production about turning on the lights in the morning, and Noah is really loving it. He is pretty good about not touching the ornaments. We've only had one ornament casualty, and he got really upset about it. I also made sure to put the non-breakable ones on the bottom half.
3. Starbucks peppermint hot chocolate: One of the only times of year I pick Starbucks over Sonic as my drink stop. Mmmmm... so yummy!
4. Straight No Chaser. I am so loving this group. This song is by far my favorite on the album. If you like 80's music, stick with the video until the end. You won't regret it!
5. Girls weekend trip to Vegas. Not really a normal Christmas activity, but planning to be en route to the airport very soon. Hoping this Texas snow anomaly doesn't put a crimp in my plans. Woo hoo!! I am so ready for some fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment