Noah loved Christmas this year. We listened to Christmas music. We talked about Santa. When I would ask Noah what Santa says. He would respond, "Ho. Ho. Ho. Merry Christmas." We listened to Straight No Chaser ad nauseum. His favorite songs were Carol of the Bells and Santa Claus is Coming to Town. He woke up every morning and turned on the Christmas tree lights. He ate his breakfast from a Santa bowl. Daddy taught him about Baby Jesus, and now any baby he sees, he calls Baby Jesus. It was a great Christmas, and I think our little guy was really happy about the season.
Noah must have been a good little boy this year because Santa made a special trip to our house in Texas, a week ahead of schedule. He must have gotten the memo that we would be out of town for the big day.
The loot
Noah took his time and went through every item in his shopping cart. He labeled the ones he knew and the ones he didn't, he looked at us for help. I mentioned the story about the hot dog, but I actually got it on video. It is too cute not to share. I love how you can totally see his little mind working once he gets his hands on the hot dog.
Daddy also got a surprise gift from Santa this year.
A beer fridge, which coincidentally can also house Diet Cokes and bottled water.
Santa must really know our Daddy (and Momma) well.

No comments:
Post a Comment