Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Brought To You By the Letter "S"

In our early days of dating, circa 1996, Dean and I had lots of getting to know you conversations.  Childhood stories.  Battle scars.  Likes and dislikes.  I distinctly remember one conversation where Dean insisted that all his favorite things started with the letter "S."  Sleep.  Spaghetti.  Showers.  And, Sarah.  How romantic to be lumped into that category. 

Well, Noah is well on his way to loving all things "S" just like his Daddy.  Aside from the everyday staples of hot dogs and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, spaghetti is about the only home-cooked meal that Noah consistently eats.  Sleep, well, since Noah still can manage a 12-hour night after a 3-hour nap during they day, I would say sleep is also something he enjoys.  And, of course, he loves me, but the thing that he is really starting to love is...  showers.


And while he sometimes balks at bathtime, he is always game for a shower.

2 comments:

MHT said...

Very cute pictures! When he was in town his cousins may have told him..."Girls take baths and boys take showers!" That's how it works at our house. :)

Amy said...

Oh my God!! So funny Sarah! Jack is obsessed with the shower!! (except he calls it a "SHOW-LER")

I won't let him brave one yet as he would probably be a drowning duck in there, but boy is he itching to try!