My mom's group hosted an Easter egg hunt today at a neighborhood park. The weather turned out to be absolutely beautiful, and Noah had a great time playing. It has been quite a while since we've actually hunted for eggs, and I wasn't sure how interested Noah would be.
He loved hunting for eggs.
And, he got pretty particular about what eggs he was going to pick up. Not too sure what his criteria was, but I think he could tell with a shake which ones held chocolate.
Did I mention I forgot to bring a basket? Noah didn't seem to mind. He's pretty good at holding multiple items at the same time.
Besides, he also had Momma around to help out.




1 comment:
So much fun! The only bad thing about plastic Easter eggs is that the pieces come apart and multiply...but not equally. You will never get them all the match up again. But...that probably doesn't bother you and much as it bothers OCD me!
Post a Comment