Saturday, January 1, 2011

December Daily 12.31.10 - A Little Late

Although late, I couldn't not put up a post for the last day of the month, so I apologize in advance for the random list.

1. Happy Birthday Mom (and Blake, who I owe a happy birthday post. Don't worry it's coming soon.)

2. All the Dr. Seuss has put Noah in a rhyming mood. Yesterday, I handed him an ice cream bar, and he said, "Ice cream bar. Shooting star." He was very proud of himself. And, today while playing in the backyard, he said, "mud pie in daddy's eye." Clever.

3. We're back home, and Noah's back in his big boy bed. I had no intention of ringing in the new year, but about 9:30PM last night, I heard some talking over the monitor. It seems that the neighborhood firecrackers were a little too loud for Noah. He was up and did not fall back to sleep until 12:30AM. Ugh!

4. Potty training did not commence over Christmas break as intended.

5. Blogging every day is tough. Props to my sister and to Blair. I promise to be back soon with fresh material.

Happy New Year!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Blair said...

Well, you see how good I've been at the daily thing since Robert's arrival! :)

Loved your daily blogging while it lasted!