Friday, May 27, 2011

A Spongebob Birthday Party?!?

Noah has a birthday coming up, and in my party planning, I decided that this year a theme could easily be chosen.  Dr. Seuss.  He's is really into the books, and we even have a couple of the old school movies that he loves.  I planned way in advance because I had a good idea of how pregnant I would be come party time.  Very. 

So, about a week ago, when I started pumping Noah up on his Dr. Seuss bounce house birthday party, he  informed me that he wanted a Spongebob party.  Really?!?  How does he even know about Spongebob?  Has he even seen an episode?  Well, in an effort to not disappoint the birthday boy, I hijacked his end of year school party with a little bit of SB.  Now, if he'll just stop asking for a Grinch cake.  If I'd only known, but unfortunately he's stuck with a Cat in the Hat cake. 

Cupcakes

Plates, cups and favors

Mmmm... these Spongebob cupcakes are delicious.


Still hungry after the cupcakes, the whole class headed down the hall to pop some popcorn.

Noah and Mrs. F making some popcorn.

No comments: