The Easter Bunny found us in Grand Isle. He left a trail of eggs from one end of the hall to the other. My kids have been dealing me some pretty early mornings lately. Easter morn Emma woke up to eat around 5:00 AM, and since our family bunked together, Noah woke up just as Emma was getting back down. Daddy was able to keep him quiet until about 6:30 AM. I then decided to let Emma and Daddy sleep, and Noah and I headed to the front to check out the Easter loot.
Noah coming down the hall. Check the trophy and army men are still in hand.
The Easter loot
I'm not really sure if we reminded Noah or not about the Easter bunny coming, but he sure was excited to see all his treats. Inside the Lorax lunch box was a leap frog alphabet toy, and reinforcements were called when Noah requested assembly of his Trio Shark Boat.
Emma loved her surprises too. An IPhone like Momma and a Snow White baby doll.
No comments:
Post a Comment