Friday, April 27, 2012

Field Trip - Splash Pad

The school year is coming to an end, and just like last year, a field trip was scheduled at the splash park.  Noah was super excited this morning when I found out it was field trip day.  I knew he would have fun running around the water, but I wasn't sure how long it would be before he came to me and said, "I'm soaking wet.  Want to get dressed."

Ready to splash.

Dodging the spray.

I was trying to encourage him to run through the spray, but he was a little reluctant to go headfirst through. 

Formulating a plan.

Light bulb on.

He crawled under it multiple times.  It was so cute!

He had so much fun and surprised me by playing over an hour and a half in the water.  Eventually, he came to me and said, "Mom, we need clothes."

Dressed and ready for the park.  What a fun morning!




No comments: