Sunday, February 10, 2008

What Do You Think?

Noah popped out the spittin' image of his Daddy, everybody said so. But as babies tend to do, he has changed so much since he was born. And, I can't say definitely, but I think he is starting to look a little bit like his Momma too. I took this picture on Thursday, and I thought to myself, maybe he is starting to resemble me more than Daddy.


But then, I took this picture today. And aside from being totally adorable, he looks exactly like his Daddy.


I figured it was about time I polled the audience. What do you think? Does Noah still look just like Daddy or is he starting to look like his Momma's boy? Here are a couple baby pictures to help you decide.

Daddy. Age 7 1/2 months.



Momma. Age 9 months.


Update (March 1, 2007) -- After a week long poll, 11 friends have weighed in. The results are: 4 votes for Daddy, 4 votes for Momma, and 5 votes for "too close to call." I think the only reason Momma got 4 votes was because I picked the only baby picture that could possibly look like Noah. Thanks for all the Momma votes.

2 comments:

Blair said...

he has your eyes and mouth but Dean's nose. so I say more like you

Anonymous said...

I really think Noah is a good mix of mommy and daddy...he's got the best of both of you!