The excitement. The joy.
He couldn't get to the water fast enough!

Seriously, no fear! You would think he knew how to swim. He just walked right in.

More often than not, he would take a nose dive. Lake water was definitely swallowed on this outing. Not to mention, the two handfuls of sand that I wasn't quick enough to catch.

See his little fist held out in front. It is shaking furiously in excitement. He was having so much fun, he just couldn't hold it in. And, of course, there was shouting to accompany the fist shaking. Lots of shouting.
We had a fun day today. Lots of sand. Everywhere. My prep for this trip was a vast improvement over our last beach outing, but there is plenty of room for improvement. Going to the beach with a baby is totally different than going to the beach solo. I am definitely going to have to get better at packing a beach bag.
4 comments:
Noah is so cute...total water baby. Looks like a really cool park! And so glad you found a mom's group in Miami. Love, Carla
I love how excited he looks! I can't believe you found a mom's group already! Don't waste any time!
I am totally on it. When I went to the meet and greet, the organizer was like, "oh, you're the mom who contacted us like two months ago!" That would be me.
Hooray for finding a Miami MOMS group. Good for you. And I totally AMEN the lessons learned from beach outings. I realized yesterday most provide showers for a reason. Sand mixed with with sunblock doesn't come off well with wipes...especially in the back of an SUV. I have lots to learn as well. ;-)
Post a Comment