Monday, December 29, 2008

Noah Meets Cole

I finally had the opportunity to meet the newest addition to my brother's family. Cole is a black lab that has stolen the heart of my nieces, especially Brooke.

And, as for my sister-in-law, I really never thought I'd see this kind of love for a four-legged friend from her. It's amazing the things you do for your children.

Noah became a fan at first sight, and Cole was such a sweet dog that maybe I entertained the thought of what it would be like for Noah to have dog for a teeny, tiny, oh so brief moment.

But then Noah sat on the ground, and Cole took the opportunity to finally play with someone his own size, and got right in Noah's face.

And, although he was just going in for a little loving, my "I'm am not a dog fan" mommy instincts kicked in, and I decided that maybe a puppy is not in our future.

1 comment:

Blair said...

Yup, Cole is famous! And so adorable. Charlotte is in love and wants a puppy SO badly (so does her mother).

I am with you though - never thought I would see my sister in love with a dog! You should have heard her cheering Cole on as he was attacking Maggie. She was so proud of her dog. She was acting like a total mom and I loved it!