It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at our apartment. The stockings are hung, and our tree is decorated and lit. Looks like I finally found something to fit in that crazy corner of our living room. So far, Noah has only broken 6 ornaments, two of which I was able to hot glue back together. I think I have made quite enough trips to Target since Thanksgiving, and I may very well boycott it until the season is done. All the presents are bought and just waiting to be wrapped. I think I will get to this tonight. I still have our Christmas cards to design, address and mail. We have Dean's work Christmas party this weekend, and I am planning to take Noah for his Santa picture in the next couple of days. Christmas music has been playing from my IPod all day, and I am very much looking forward to the holiday.

No comments:
Post a Comment