Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Cuties

We had a pretty low key Christmas this year. Dean had the week off. It was one of the few times this year that we will be able to relax and play at home together. So, we decided to stay in Florida. It was a really good Christmas, but we did miss the chaos and craziness of our big family Christmas in Louisiana. Living away, you just learn that there is always some sort of trade off.

We spent the day at our friends Chuck and Jodie's apartment, where there was plenty of food, a little Wii playing, a few naps, and some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It was baby Caroline's first Christmas, and I managed to get Noah to sit still for at least one picture.

OK. So, I did manage to get two pictures of them together, but I wouldn't exactly say Noah is sitting still in this picture. He had just run over to her narrowly missing her head with his sippy cup, and his leg is already cocked back ready to run.

No comments: