Heading out to school this morning, I decided to snap a shot of Noah by the front door. Can you feel the excitement! Let's see what he walked out the door with this morning. A sippy cup of orange juice. A green and pink pencil. The top pump from his Play Doh ice cream machine, and a stuffed penguin he sniped from Grammy's house on the last visit. All essential to getting out the door for school. Please notice my child's pants. They just keep getting shorter. I think he's grown 2 more inches in the last month. I had Dean weigh him this morning... 43 pounds. Little boy... can you stop growing so fast, please. And, lately, he's been asking to be carried, often. And, how can I say no, when he says, "want carry you." I have to remind myself to bend at the knee. Speaking of things he's doing lately, he has started to say how much he loves things. For example, he just woke up from a nap asking for peanut butter and jelly. And, then he says, "I love peanut butter and jelly." Just this morning as I was fixing his hair, I teased him with some rooster hair. He laughed and said, "I love rooster hair." It makes me laugh. I love you, Noah. I also love our Santa wreath... I wonder where he gets it from?


No comments:
Post a Comment