Today, Noah had his holiday program at school. The teachers asked that I send Noah in a red shirt. I had the perfect one. Check out this handsome boy.
Please note that I did wipe his nose and mouth before school. Just not before this photo.
Noah's class was the first group on the stage, and they sang "Old Saint Nick" to the tune of "Old MacDonald." Noah was dressed as a present. How cute is that?!?
The place was packed with standing room only. Luckily, I remembered my zoom lens. I asked Noah later what his costume was, and he told me "a box." There was another kid in his class wearing a chimney costume, and I asked Noah what that kid was, and he said "a box" too.
He did so great. He didn't sing, but he was dancing a bit to the music, and he even did some of the hand motions. When it was his turn to step to the front, he got a laugh from the crowd when he shook his box from side to side. I think he had a little help from the teacher in the back.

I was so proud of my sweet boy! Great job, Noah!

No comments:
Post a Comment