Noah slept in this morning until about 6:30AM. Sad, that I call that sleeping in. Santa decided to drop off all the presents in Momma and Daddy's room last night, so Noah's face looked like this when he walked in our door. Notice Daddy's face... he definitely does not call 6:30AM sleeping in.
The loot.
Noah ran straight for the basket of toys. He grabbed his new guitar first and then a candy cane. By 7:15AM, he'd eaten about five. Well, not really five whole candy canes, he just sucks on the top until it becomes pointy then throws it in the trash. But, I did open five. I figured it's Christmas morning.
Santa didn't forget about Momma this year either. Be on the look out for more and better quality pictures on the blog. Yay for new gadgets! I love Noah's face in this one.
Merry Christmas Y'all!




No comments:
Post a Comment