We are spending Easter in Grand Isle with family. Tonight was the customary GI talent show followed by awards coined the "Grand Isle Grammys" by Uncle D. Noah was paired with Blake for the talent show. Blake has gotten really good at playing guitar, so he asked me what song Noah knew. I suggested "Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley. Blake googled it and in a couple hours was ready to perform.
Noah was super pumped for the talent show. Excited hands and feet were in full force. I bribed him with a piece of gum to sit next to Blake and perform. He did awesome. He sang most of the words somewhat clearly and only changed songs once. And, when the performance was finished everyone burst into applause. I so loved his face when everyone started cheering for him. It. Was. Awesome. I was so busy watching his reaction that I didn't snap a picture, but here's a freeze frame of the iPhone video. No scripting or acting just real and true emotion. My heart is so full.

1 comment:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this post and your sweet boy. :)
Post a Comment