Saturday, December 18, 2010

December Daily 12.18.10 - Reindeer Shirt

I have previously mentioned my love of Etsy, and I am pretty sure I have previously mentioned my love of this shop.  It's called Sweet3 Leaf Prints.  She makes these super cute tees using leaves as stamps.  I've ordered them for several holidays - Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving.  And, I attempted to order one for last Christmas, but she got incredibly backordered.  She ended up refunding my money, and I ended up with no Christmas t-shirt.  Well, this year, I decided to order way in advance... the first week of November, and well, she again got super busy and a little back ordered, so... I didn't get Noah's shirt until this week, but it is so cute, and so worth the wait.

Here's the front.

And the back.

And here is Noah catching air.  I love it when he does that.

1 comment:

Paulette said...

So cute. Love the shirt!